Shinning Stunning face remedies & TERRAorganic Products combined in a monthly program!


Lately, I’ve been using Dr. Haushka Beauty products. 
I find them to be a super brand that carries something for every skin type, is organic based, and free of any chemicals.I am not an easy one to please when it comes to beauty products. 
How many of you tried many cosmetic sources throughout the years, and most have failed to meet your basic needs?
Some of them have been chemical based while others were saturated with heavy metals. 
When it comes to the naturally based cosmetics, I found them to work very slow, and not show immediate results, right?


And then... the moment I tried Raia Erica Myrian’s awesome line of skin care products TERRA ORGANIC-SuperfoodCosmetics, (I was pleasantly hooked.) They are a superb organic vegan skin care line THAT WORKS like any good and established professional label!

After trying these products and seeing the results, I was inspired to create a Super-Beauty- Shinning- Stunning-Monthly Facial Care Program for any age, and any type of Woman!

Take a look at my recommended Beauty Remedies below, and then keep on reading for my in depth interview with TERRA Organc-Superfood Cosmetics’ founder, Raia Erica Myrian.
It will definitely be worth your look!

* Beauty Remedies - A Monthly Plan for glowing skin in just a few days! *


Get rid of toxicity and keep the digestive tract clean by the following steps:


  1. Add fresh Aloe Vera to your daily fresh fruit or veggie juice every day. 
    1 Tbl.sp. a day for a month or more, depending on age, face needs, availability, or budget!
  2. Drink Apple Cider Vinegar in a glass of water - 1 Tbs. ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar) daily each morning.(not only cleanses the digestive tract but helps in weight loss!)
  3. Nourish your face with the SUPERFOOD FACE SERUM.
  4. Stop eating heavy grains in Bread. Cakes, Cookies etc.… STOP SMOKING!
  5. Stop the heavy dairy consumption – but have a few if you really like them -
  6. Sleep early each night (exceptions accepted).
  7. Drink more than a liter of water per day.
  8. Drink this healthy juice at least 3 times a week - 1 Cucumber, 2 Carrots, 1 Apple, ½ stalk Celery in the juicer!
  9. Cleanse CACAO FACE GLOW as a mask at least twice a week!
  10. Treat your hands and feet with love and nourish them at the same time with LOTION BAR CACAO BUTTER (this will help you look Yummy!)
  11. Aw! and DONT FORGET TO TRY the LOVEOLUTION aphrodisiac lubricant her LOVE BUTTER!! is one of the most addictive things to be using while intercourse!! ENJOY it!

* * Interview with Raia Erica Myrian, Founder & creator of the Superfoodcosmetics.com * * on March 28, 2014:


Raia, tell us how did your interest of Superfoods in Cosmetics begin?


It was a natural process that stems from my growth and infatuation with Superfoods and chocolate, all things natural and medicinal, and my belief in the basic wisdom of Natural Law.  
I had been consuming Superfoods for quite a few years and had seen the benefits that were reaped by my body. I then made an obvious assumption and put it to the test. ”If Superfoods were Super healthy for me to eat, then they would be fantastic for my skin when used topically.”
In the beginning, I mixed Superfoods together with ingredients stocked in my kitchen. I worked instinctively, and in combination with practices I had learned as a Raw Food Chef, along with my background in fasting and detoxing the body with effective methods and potent combinations.
The first skin care I ever made was for personal use. I was in desperate need to hydrate my very dry skin that had been exposed to years of summer and sunshine, while never having passed a winter day in 7 years!


How did you manage to keep your products to be effective and remain organic and natural?


The way is simple and obvious for me. I am not a Chemist; so, I just don’t enter into that world at all.
Instead, I shop for top quality Organic Superfoods for my kitchen and use the same ones for my skin care products. In addition, I look for cold pressed, unprocessed, organic and plant based butters and oils in which to add to my creams and lotions.
My kitchen is organic, and I’m an addict when it comes to accessing the best Superfoods for myself, and for my family. So, I use the same philosophy when preparing the formula for each product, as I am always its first customer.


Where do you sell?

I sell by a variety of channels and in different locations.
I sell online at www.superfoodcosmetics.com and offer delivery service worldwide. I set up Pop-up stores locally and wholesale to local shops and a variety of other random venues throughout the year.
You may come across the products in Healing or Yoga Centers, as well as in Detox and Fasting Retreat programs where they are integrated into the Cleansing program.
I have been asked on a few occasions to make Wholesale Exports to a few international locations, but at the moment I have not taken that step.
Word of mouth and returning customers is what keeps me going, and of course my posts on my Facebook page www.facebook.com/superfoodcosmetics.co.il  are worth it! One can stay up to date on any new products, events or nearing sales, fun cosmetic tips and interesting articles.


How should we best choose our Superfoods or Cosmetics?


I believe the best way is according to your needs and without making a separation or distinction between Food and Cosmetics. Whether you eat it or apply it topically, stick to things you know and recognize on the label.
It’s important to stay up to date with the latest health news, the more you enquire, the better able you will be to make smart and knowledgeable choices.
Around 65% of what we put on our skin is absorbed into the bloodstream, so I would say choose Natural or Organic sources when available.
Superfoods are Natures natural medicines and can be used to help a variety of ailments, skin problems and vitamin and mineral deficiencies. They can do the same when used topically. They can nourish the skin, give it a healthy glow and rejuvenate it for younger looking skin.


Why is quality important, even if it`s slightly more expensive?

We all understand instinctively somehow that the further we extract an ingredient from Nature, and dilute or alter its natural state through chemical or heat processes, we will end up with an altogether different product, and with much less nutritional “qualities” and benefits than it’s original state.
We will eventually need more of whatever that is it to make up for the lack of “quality”.  And in the end, we probably would have spent much less if we had chosen quality over price to begin with.
My skin care, TERRA Organic-Superfood Cosmetics are mild, but concentrated, so you can use much less than most common brands and still get maximum results that last. You may be paying a bit more for quality up front, but the results are fast, effective, healthy and longstanding.
There is so much junk that is produced today for mere profit. The world is overflowing with garbage and toxic waste, and the Earth and many of its natural sources and living beings are suffering deeply, dying or becoming extinct. Making conscious decisions will benefit every living creature from this moment and long into the future.


How long, or how little do you think one should use your products in order to get maximum results?
I get asked this question a lot. And my answer is always the same. Your skin will speak to you the same way your stomach does when it’s hungry. Give it what it needs. Use as much, or as little that works best for you.


Are there any known negative side effects that can come from using the products?

So far i have the opposite feedback that has been quite enthusiastic and positive altogether. However, i must mention that in the last 3 years, I have had one complaint from a customer. Redness appeared on a woman`s face that started about the same time she began to apply the product. However, I had no way of knowing if it was related to the product or some other cause. He was not harmed in any way, but chose to stop using the product anyway. I use pure ingredients of the highest quality, no chemicals, toxic ingredients or artificial colors and perfumes, so, its not surprising that the feedback has been positive and warm.


Can we be exposed to the sun after using your products or wearing the serum?

My products are made for daily application regardless of sun or shade. They are not made for sun tanning however. If you keep your skin well nourished, hydrated and moisturized with natural saturated fats like Cacao Butter, Coconut Oil and Shea Butter and efficient amounts of Vitamin D you are already helping yourself. And that is what my products do.
When we first learned about the dangers of too much sun exposure, we ignored the dangers of not enough sun exposure, which as it turns out, leads to greater incidents of cancer, including the more dangerous form of skin cancer. Just be sensible with any choice you make and you will reap the benefits…everything in moderation and balance will keep you in balance as well.
Most sunscreens contain toxic ingredients or endocrine disrupting chemicals that in many cases may actually promote skin cancer growth and free radical production in the body. In fact, in the years since sunscreen use began, skin cancer rates have actually risen, and a 2007 document from the FDA stated that: “The FDA is not aware of data demonstrating that sunscreen use alone helps prevent skin cancer” In fact, many reports show that most sunscreens actually raise skin cancer risk.
For those of you who would like to learn a bit more check out this list of ingredients to avoid in sunscreens as reported by: http://www.organiclifestylemagazine.com/natural-safe-sunscreen-options-and-homemade-sunscreen-recipe/

Great info on that sunscreen, as it is very important to know the benefits of the sun too! As for your products,well, it sure feels awesome! the best of luck with your company Raia and thank you for your time and energy on these amazing products!




Comments

Popular Posts