Mothers Mastermind

From Gabrielle Brick,
All the way back from the time I was pregnant, I wanted to set up or be part of a community where women (especially new mamas and seasoned mamas) could come together and really share about the trials and joys of motherhood.
I read all of the number 1 selling books on the NY Times list - whatever I could find... In all honesty, I was appalled at what I discovered.
The information was lacking BIG TIME on what real nutrition is and how to both have and raise healthy children. And maybe more... definitely equally important (and the inspiration/motivation behind this special community of women) is what we as women go through from the moment we become pregnant.
The emotional and spiritual transformation is only something one can understand once we are actually going through it.
I was lucky to have amazing women and sisters that truly showed up.
Mothers Mastermind was and is created in this vision... of being the support, the inspiration, the education, the motivation, the community, the love, the grace, the honesty, the reality of what it takes to be a mother... and so much more then a mother... all at the same time.
It is my sincerest and most joyful honor to announce the opening of this amazing collective of women, mothers, sisters, entrepreneurs, wives, friends, ... you name it!


Comments

Popular Posts