The Template testimonial

I an writing this on the last minutes of a sunset, at this part of our home.
All my life, our lives, add up to this moment. A momennt where in this side of our perspective I am experiencing step by step, breath by breath, the marvel of creation. The marvel of construction. The actualization of light in my vessel. Being awakened to the true form of our light existence.A form inclusive and revealing , one of wonder and freedom.Love, affection and connection. I am one more connective link in our ever growing light chain. One more conscious light conduit, one more pair of hands and whole of existence in the helping of our yet to Be fellow humans. In this reach out of connection and realization I want you to know:
Upon completion of the first 3 ceremonies of geometric reavealing and persona reprogramming , vast are the experiences (βιώματα as in greek the happenings of life are being expressed). Our way, our sacred path is one of miracles next to the flat reality of hypnosis our co-humans are living in. This said I announnce only some of the presents I received , upon this festival of life in light. Through the second ceremony I wass experiencing a strong vibration though my whole body, travelling drom my spine to the very outer surface of my skin. It almost felt like I could ellectrify upon touch something of reach, at the time. Going on to the 3rd ceremony the vibration was present from the first few minutes in the deep meditative apocalypse. As a person of myopia 2.5 degrees and 2.25 degrees per eye (r+l), I saw at the other and of the room the light on the face of out guied clearing out. Rays of the light were visibly being cleared and second by second the face of our guide was completely visible to me as details that were not even in the awareness of my visual perception. My vision cleared out and as such for a while I could clearly see. The effect continued for a while. Not permanent , but a paced recalibration of the visual complex is at place , with many later improvemens on my visual percepption of light around us. One coould say that connection with light is being actualized into sensory perception. The completion of the 3rrd ceremony found me in deep vibrations, as pranic breaths from our centers was a situation realized clearly and occuring at a deep meditative state that continued till late night when I fot home. Having kept n conscious touch with the soil of our mother Earth, I reached my apartment in a continuous deep meditative situation, under a conscious transformation. In this sacred light path of breaths, I shouwered and went to bed. Lights of the room went off and touching my non wool blanket , full of mandala like shapes, to cover up my body, I was shocked(!!!by al means!!!) to se beams of electricity flowwing out my upper limps! through my hands , from elbows to nails I was pourring out electric beams from the whole surface of my skin!!! In pitch black, darkness of the night, in my room, all these electric beims were pure light, as we commonly perceive it in the various electrice devices, as we perceive it being pourred out of a Tesla Coil! Light, electricity, a truth was revealed and a hyper conscious conduit of light was actualized! I played for a while with this phenomenon creatinf lightnings towards my blanket in pure bliss!!!!!!! To add up to this cosmos of wonder my balance physically and as consciousness has been transcended with the sacrred geometries I breathed in and every time I am out of focus the visualization of the flower of life recalibrated me into balance. As a conduit I am only a few days in my recatharsis and this true form is one of actuaizeed wonder, as life trully is.
These constitute my first steps into my metamorphosis and I am gracefull for everything I received in my becoming aware of the true form of sentiency in out mother Earth, a metamorphosis that was guided by all the lightfull beings in the world for whose guidance I am greatful for and for which I will be praying for, in prayers full of light. Thank you all deeply for this initiation and the warm and bright welcoming to this large family, this vast trully Earthly and as I undertand intergalactic tribe. _/\_ Namaste _/\_
A few words fo the spirit world. As all is one and our lightful love has not boundaries connecting us with the whole cosmos of sentiency, the conscious connection and embodiment of the spirits of sentient beings is a wisdom that transcends even further our unlimited actualized reality of endless possibilities. This is a pray for all sentiency of the cosmos and in all the sentiency one emodies through the lightful spirit world. I pray for all the animal spirits that merge with our conscious vessels and offer us yet another reality, a deeper, more inclusive truth, offering us their qualities and sacred wisdom, as we embody further along with ours, also their holly light of geometry. A deep thanks (ευχαριστώ- ευ-χαριστώ< εύ-χάρη=good grace, in the Greek etymology) to all sentiency and the sentient, and trascedental , qualities being embodied through the inter connection with an animal spirit. This afternoon, the sunset was offered to my percception for reach, after a clearing out of the cloudy sky by a hail like rain. In my offering to the wonder, I was praying to the sun and one o its holly constructions I embodied and a spirit I connected with, the polar bear. The pray was a song I formed, thanking sentiency, the sun, and the animal and its tribe at once. A rediscovering of our solar manifestation on Earth and a deep sensory awakening while coming in touch with the elemmenrs in a deep and organic way understanding, are some more of the priceless presents that have come to be actualized in this infinite path of actualization of our true light form. Thanks to the shaman world and this manifest of wisdom.
I want to deeply and personally thank my spiritual guides at the first 3 ceremmonies I went under and transformed Aponi Noni and Alala BlackBird. I want to also deeply thank a spiritual guide of mine whose wisdom manifests through an unmet subtlety of guidance and enlightment of the way, letting the flowers blossom in the most natural and wonderful way, as she guides but not ponts. Sofia Pavlatouthank you deeply. I want to also thank a lot from deep within the other two people partaking in these intiations of mine, with us, dear lightfull Άννα and the loving Dimitris Voulgaris.
Everyone thanks you so much and may light connect us deeper. I thanks the womb of the template and the wisdom with which we reached each other in life. I thank all the teachers and the beings of spirit I have and will come to meet and interconnect with, the lightful sources of the ceremonies and all that have and most of all Will Be actualized soon!
_/\_Namaste_/\_
Please share your thoughts,feelings and light , as well as wonderful experiences to facilitate further in our interconnection and actualization.
With lightful love,
P.K.
PANOS KONTOUSIAS 

Comments

Popular Posts